Pages

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

A command prompt which has commands in Natural Language !

Here's something that will surely blow up your mind. I'm designing a software that accepts natural language, processes it and then follows what is told. Currently, this project has been nicknamed as 'Synth'. For an instance, you want to start notepad. So, in the command box, you write:

I want to scribble. Please open the notepad for me!


And you press 'Enter'. Tada! Notepad opens! Like this you can launch many programs and folders just by natural language commands. You can also configure your computer in this way just as command prompt does.

I am currently working on this software and hence it is on developmental basis. When I will reach a stable stage, I will post the software on this blog. If anybody is interested in volunteering further development or if anybody is interested to provide suggestions, please do so by mailing us at davetheroyale@live.in.

I'll be happy to receive your suggestions.

Ads

Look into BLOG ARCHIVE for more posts.